Sunday 29 April 2012

Evaluation

My evaluation is finally complete, to produce it I used different media tecnologies to answer the four questions surrounding our experience throughout the coursework of the development of our music video and how it conform to the genre of indie music, and what media tecehlogies were used to contruct, research, plan and evaluate our work, in addition to the combination of our ancillary text to our main product and what we learned form audience feedback.

Question 1: In what does you media product use, develop, or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

Question 2: How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

Question 2-How Effective is the Combination of Your Main Product and Ancillary Texts


Question 3: What have you learnt from your audience Feedback?
Question 3- What Have You Learned From Your

Question 4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


The final video featuring myself discussing all the media technologies I and my group used throughout our the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages. I also talk about how useful they were to me and my group and what were my first intial experiences with these technologies.

Marissa Yesin
Cheshunt School
Candidate Number: 8175

1 comment:

  1. Hate to break this to you, but you need to be in your evaluation :)

    ReplyDelete