Wednesday 9 May 2012

Animatic

I created an animatic from our storyboard for our music video. I used Windows Live Movie Maker. Even though the features are less advanced than using Final-Cut Pro it still managed to achieve a simple animatic of the storyboard to match the beat of the music & visual idea of our music video.

I spent 2 hours making it, watching it back I think it could have been shorter since its a long time watching some of the same shots, but I wanted to experiment with an alternative way to display our storyboard.

Watch the animatic below and let me know what you think or how I could improve it further. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. I love it. Add the label 'research and planning'

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another thing, what a lovely idea. Top one Marissa. Really interesting to see it move - this is what I'm getting my Year 12s to do after their exam on Tuesday when they start the A2 course. Any objections if I show them yours as a far better example than the thing I'd knocked up using Google image search?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to actually make sure I've finished posting before I press publish. What made your group choose to move the action way from a school and more into the country park / retail park?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation on Music in the Online Age was due today on your blog and isn't - were you in the lesson when I was off? Not seen you for a while! If you were there, please rectify by start of next week. Thanking you.

    ReplyDelete